2021 (21) Volkswagen Id.4 1st Edition, AVAILABLE NOW c. 250 mile range
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2021 (21)
- Mileage1,391 miles
- Body TypeSUV
- Previous Keepers1
The 1st Edition of the iD4 has a terrific specification and is an excellent all electric SUV with some nice quirky and original features such as the "Play and Pause" pedals and the iD Light on the dash.
We have had the chance to become very familiar with this car and our collective rating is very high indeed.
The ride is smooth and comfortable, the ID.4 holds the road nicely and remains compliant even when you switch modes from comfort to sport. For the best range a more relaxed driving style is most suitable but performance off of the line is peppy for a car of this size. All in all it is very nice to pilot.
VW have bestowed the "1st Edition" with a generous specification that includes treats such as Apple CarPlay/Android Connect, Reversing Camera, Electric folding Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel and Adaptive Cruise Control. There are also a host of driver safety systems to help keep you on the straight and narrow.
The interior is as well made as you might expect from VW, it is spacious, comfortable and has impressive load carrying space. As a family car this does tick all of the boxes, and that is before you even start to talk about the zero road tax, being able to avoiding the London congestion charge and very minimal running costs.
...As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) including Front Assist, City Emergency Braking system and speed limiter
- Automatic dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Hello.ID voice assistant
- Leather-trimmed, heated multifunction steering wheel
- DAB Radio
- 20 inch ‘Drammen’ alloy wheels
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Bi-colour concept – ‘Silver’ exterior styling pack
- Exclusive interior and exterior 1ST Edition badging
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- 2 x USB-C connection for rear passengers
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated front seats
- ‘Air Care Climatronic’ 2-Zone air conditioning system
- ‘Pause & Play’ pedals
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Exterior e-sound
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,640 mm
- Length4,584 mm
- Width1,852 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP201 bhp
- Maximum Speed99 mph
- Torque229 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight2,660 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.