2017 (67) Tesla Model X 75D Enhanced Autopilot, 7 Seater, Tow Bar
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2017 (67)
- Mileage35,455 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers1
Presented in great condition. Solid Black exterior with Black Multi Pattern Textile interior equipped with the 7 seat configuration. The 22 inch Turbine Alloy wheels provide presence and kerb appeal.
Specification highlights include, Enhanced Autopilot (with Autopark and Summon, Auto Lane Change and Navigate on Autopilot), Heated Front Seats as well as Smart Air Suspension with Location Memory plus detachable Tow Bar.
Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
Equipped with the 75kWh battery pack which is capable of more than enough range to complete any task that you throw at it, and with access to the fast and convenient Tesla Supercharger network longer journeys are easily possible.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Finally and as with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- AutoPark and Summon
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- 22" Turbine Alloy Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Panoramic windshield with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Solid Black Paint
- 7 seats
- Black Fabric Multi Pattern Seats
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Power Tailgate
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tow Bar
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,684 mm
- Length5,052 mm
- Width1,999 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP88 bhp
- Weight and Capacities
- Kerb Weight3,120 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Jane HWe saw their videos and they inspired trust. Their patience in dealing with first time electric car owners was great
- Oscar PThe whole team at R Symons were friendly and professional. We chose their brokerage service and we were kept informed throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, who were able to answer all our queries and deal with all the details effectively. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them... Read More
- Terry JIf you had told me I’d buy a car from a dealer I’d never met i’d had thought you were mad but that’s what I’ve done. I’ve been looking for a Tesla model 3 Performance for a while and spotted one at R Symons.From my first contact to driving away it was a pleasure. ... Read More
- Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a bril... Read More
- Alan OThey are as enthusiastic about EV's as I am. Busy team but communicated well through difficult times. What you see onYouTube is what you get in person.
- John FWhat a friendly team at R Symons. After meeting Jo Webb, I immediately used their brokerage service. Richard and Sharon were also brilliant. Money is now in my bank. Excellent service, highly recommended.
- Dr Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a... Read More
- Sam S'The team at R Symons made the process of selling my car incredibly easy. From initial advice and consultation to collecting from my home and preparing the vehicle back to a like new condition, I only needed to be as involved as I wanted to be secure in the knowledge that they would deal with ... Read More
- David VGreat service and communication throughout the process. I thoroughly recommend R Symons Ltd and their brilliant team,
- Dave AFrom Start to finish our experience with R Symons was first class. Very patient and helpful with everything, really went the extra mile to prepare the car for us with a tight deadline. Lots of helpful links and videos explaining everything in great detail. Buying a Tesla was a big step for us feels ... Read More