2018 (67) Tesla Model X 75D 7 Seat Interior, One Owner, CCS Upgrade
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2018 (67)
- Mileage37,249 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
Finished in Deep Metallic Blue with 20 inch Slipstream Alloy Wheels, benefitting from the 7 Seat interior in all Black with piano Black Decor.
Equipped with the 75kWh battery pack which is capable of more than enough range to complete any task that you throw at it, and with access to the fast and convenient Tesla Supercharger network longer journeys are easily possible. Also benefits from the CCS Upgrade making it compatible with Tesla's most powerful and fast charging V3 chargers as well as the growing number of third party Chargers out there.. The combination of Air Suspension and the Slipstream wheels provide the most refined ride as well as providing the added benefit of increased range.
Equipped with the detachable Tow Bar which is great to carry bikes etc; a nice addition to the spec.
Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
Finally and as with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- 20" Slipstream Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- 7 seats
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- CCS Charger Upgrade
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tow Bar
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,684 mm
- Length5,052 mm
- Width1,999 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP88 bhp
- Weight and Capacities
- Kerb Weight3,120 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much headache! they quoted me with what I would get with my car consid... Read More
- Patrick CVery friendly, personal service from all staff. All very knowledgeable about Teslas and ensured all tiny niggles (squeeks) on our car were immediately sorted. Very happy.
- Jane RVery good service all questions asked were answered and very happy with the car.
- Clinton SGreat service, Jo spent a lot of time showing us all around the car, and all of the features. Brilliant experience, highly recommended.
- David SCan't recommend them enough, patient and supportive start to end.
- Chris MFollowing online recommendations I engaged R Symons Ltd to sell my Tesla Model S. I experienced quick and efficient communication from the team throughout and they got a fantastic price for me dealing with everything extremely efficiently. I would definitely recommend R Symons Ltd to a... Read More
- Richard KI have been an avid follower of Richard and the team on the “RSymons YouTube channel” for some time, as the reviews are super informative, but very entertaining at the same time when you are looking for an EV. I recently decided I wanted to sell my stunning EV and contacted the team to ... Read More
- John SI could go on about the experience, but simply put if you want to buy a full electric car speak to the specialists; Richard and his crew at R. Symons. I looked at everything VW to Porsche, did not want a Tesla, called in to look at a secondhand Porsche that turned out to be sold, had a very interest... Read More