2017 (66) Tesla Model X 60D, Free Supercharging, 6 Seat Interior
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2017 (66)
- Mileage60,192 miles
- Body TypeSUV
- ColourMidnight Silver
Midnight Silver Metallic paintwork and 20 inch Silver Slipstream Wheels teamed with 6 seat Black Interior make for a very attractive combination!
The X60D is actually equipped with a 75kWh battery back which has been capped; you can charge it to 100% and it will not harm it at all due to it never being at full capacity.
The 6 seat configuration is probably the most versatile, rear seat occupants have easy access to the very back row of seats and extra room for their legs too due to the gap in the centre row. Load space is tremendous and that is before you factor in the "Frunk" space.
Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
Specification highlights include; Auto Pilot with Autopark, Summon and Navigate on Autopilot, Heated Front Seats, Smart Air Suspension with location Memory, Dual Climate Control and of course Reversing Camera.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- AutoPark and Summon
- Autopilot 2 Hardware
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Navigate on Autopilot
- Voice Control
- DAB Radio
- 20" Slipstream Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Headlights
- Power Tailgate
- 6 seats
- Black Fabric Multi Pattern Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dark Ash Wood Decor
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Free Supercharging
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP518 bhp
- Maximum Speed130 mph
- Torque388 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Mary CThe reputation of R Symonds meant that when we had to sell my late husband's Tesla 3 they were the “go to”. They have lived up to their excellent reputation. Picked up the car and quickly assessed it, letting me know immediatelywhat was required to get the car in peak condition to get th... Read More
- Andrew FAbsolutely excellent experience Every staff member has been brilliant
- Haydn H........" I'd just like to thank Serge (and all at R Symons) for enabling the recent sale (brokerage) of my Model 3 Performance. It has been a fantastic experience with good communication throughout and they were able to get far more for my vehicle than I would have on my own. Thei... Read More
- BenI contacted R Symons to sell my Tesla for me, within a week the car had been collected, restored and uploaded to their website and pretty much sold, all I had to do was a bit of paperwork and that was it, I was kept informed through the whole process from start to finish, got a fantastic price and e... Read More
- Pete MVery knowledgable service. Vehicles exceptionally well presented and a great handover.
- Adam WThank you! I’ve bought a superb Tesla Model S Raven from R. Symons and it’s been a faultless service. Nice relaxed test drive, no pressure and plenty of good advice. Great YouTube videos to help me compare cars and understand what I was buying (first time Tesla). Slight struggle wi... Read More
- Christine MGreat experience to sell my Tesla with R.Symnons. The whole team was friendly, professional at any time. I was also properly advised on the price to expect: It took only 2 weeks for the car to sell. R.Symons can also take care of small repairs to make the car look like new (no exaggerate... Read More
- C PWe bought a Audi Q7 last weekend! Lovely clean car and the staff was really helpful and also lovely owner, feel like you walking in a family business you can trust, it's not a garage just for your money! Thank you guys for your honest welcoming. We will be back for a TESLA FAMILY CAR.
- Hilora MExcellent brokerage service from the team at R. Symons. First met Jo who explained the whole process and cost, they then prepared the car for sale and it sold within 2 weeks. Sharon was great at keeping me informed and the money came through to me very quickly. I would definitely u... Read More
- Jack PI was incredibly impressed by the service and efficient of the service when selling my Model 3. The car was picked up from my house, the works required completed and the car sold within a couple of weeks. Will certainly use again in the future!