2020 (69) Tesla Model S Performance Long Range, Raven White interior
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2020 (69)
- Mileage26,121 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
An excellent example presented in a fabulous colour combination; exterior in Deep Blue Metallic with the Ultra White Premium Interior and a brand new set of tyres that have just been fitted.
Also features the brilliant all glass Panoramic Roof, Carbon Fibre Decor and Black Alcantara headliner.
As this is the latest "Raven" spec version of the Model S Performance it boasts more range than it's predecessor (the S P100D) and even more performance; thanks to the combination of "Cheetah Stance" launch and the lowest drag coefficient in it's class!
Boasting upgraded Immersive sound which is all the better to enjoy a sing along with Caraoke or to watch Netflix when using the Tesla Theatre. Also benefits from the Sub-Zero Weather Pack (heated seats both front and rear, plus heated Steering Wheel).
Equipped with Adaptive Suspension Damping; choose from standard, auto or sport for comfy cruising to dynamic handling for those more "spirited" drives.
If you want to be able to drive across the continent with the family and all their luggage, pay zero road tax, say goodbye to maintenance costs and out do a Bugatti Chiron in a drag race; look no further!
Looks absolutely great as presented but perhaps a de-chrome and a Ceramic Paint Protection Coating? We offer a range of upgrade and customisation packages. Options include De-Chrome, Ceramic Coating, Window Tinting, and more so ask for details of the cosmetic enhancements we have available.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- High Fidelity Sound / Immersive Sound
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 21" Turbine Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Spoiler
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Power Tailgate
- Red Brake Callipers
- 5 Seats
- Air Conditioning
- Bio Weapon Defence Mode
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Carbon Fibre decor
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Pedals in stainless steel
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- Ultra white Tesla premium seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry mode capable
- Adaptive, Smart Air Suspension with Location Memory
- CCS Charger
- Cheetah Stance Launch (2.3 secs 0-60)
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Long Range
- Ludicrous+ Speed Upgrade
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- 2% benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)2.3 secs
- BHP820 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque686 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much headache! they quoted me with what I would get with my car consid... Read More
- Patrick CVery friendly, personal service from all staff. All very knowledgeable about Teslas and ensured all tiny niggles (squeeks) on our car were immediately sorted. Very happy.
- Jane RVery good service all questions asked were answered and very happy with the car.
- Clinton SGreat service, Jo spent a lot of time showing us all around the car, and all of the features. Brilliant experience, highly recommended.
- David SCan't recommend them enough, patient and supportive start to end.
- Chris MFollowing online recommendations I engaged R Symons Ltd to sell my Tesla Model S. I experienced quick and efficient communication from the team throughout and they got a fantastic price for me dealing with everything extremely efficiently. I would definitely recommend R Symons Ltd to a... Read More
- Richard KI have been an avid follower of Richard and the team on the “RSymons YouTube channel” for some time, as the reviews are super informative, but very entertaining at the same time when you are looking for an EV. I recently decided I wanted to sell my stunning EV and contacted the team to ... Read More
- John SI could go on about the experience, but simply put if you want to buy a full electric car speak to the specialists; Richard and his crew at R. Symons. I looked at everything VW to Porsche, did not want a Tesla, called in to look at a secondhand Porsche that turned out to be sold, had a very interest... Read More