2014 (14) Tesla Model S P85 Free S'charging, Pano Sunroof, Air Susp
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2014 (14)
- Mileage79,894 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers1
Presented with a great specification, in attractive rare Dark Blue Metallic with 19 inch Cyclone alloy wheels.
The P 85 is a rear wheel drive format and so a bit more fun for those "drivers" out there!
Having said that for every day use this is a capable, comfortable and accomplished vehicle with a smooth ride thanks to the Smart Air Suspension and ample range from the 85Kwh battery pack.
This example has not wanted for anything and is mechanically is tip tip order.
Specification highlights in include Opening Panoramic Sunroof, High Fidelity Sound Upgrade, Sub Zero Weather Pack (heated Front and Rear Seats), Black Leather interior, Power Tailgate, Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Red Tesla brake callipers.
Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or you can lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- High Fidelity Sound
- 19" Cyclone Alloy Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Spoiler
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Red Brake Callipers
- 5 Seats
- Aluminium Alloy Pedals
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dark Riven Wood Decor
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- Tan Alcantara Headliner
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Power Tailgate
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,970 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)4.2 secs
- BHP416 bhp
- Maximum Speed130 mph
- Torque434 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Mark W.Excellent service from the team at R Symons. Their knowledge and experience is first rate and at every step in the process their attention to detail and clear communications made it hassle free and painless for me. As if that wasn't enough, the integrity and professionalism shown by all, really sets... Read More
- Jane HWe saw their videos and they inspired trust. Their patience in dealing with first time electric car owners was great
- Oscar PThe whole team at R Symons were friendly and professional. We chose their brokerage service and we were kept informed throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, who were able to answer all our queries and deal with all the details effectively. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them... Read More
- Terry JIf you had told me I’d buy a car from a dealer I’d never met i’d had thought you were mad but that’s what I’ve done. I’ve been looking for a Tesla model 3 Performance for a while and spotted one at R Symons.From my first contact to driving away it was a pleasure. ... Read More
- Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a bril... Read More
- Alan OThey are as enthusiastic about EV's as I am. Busy team but communicated well through difficult times. What you see onYouTube is what you get in person.
- John FWhat a friendly team at R Symons. After meeting Jo Webb, I immediately used their brokerage service. Richard and Sharon were also brilliant. Money is now in my bank. Excellent service, highly recommended.
- Dr Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a... Read More
- Sam S'The team at R Symons made the process of selling my car incredibly easy. From initial advice and consultation to collecting from my home and preparing the vehicle back to a like new condition, I only needed to be as involved as I wanted to be secure in the knowledge that they would deal with ... Read More
- David VGreat service and communication throughout the process. I thoroughly recommend R Symons Ltd and their brilliant team,