2017 (17) Tesla Model S P100D MCU2 Upgrade, CCS, Panoramic Sunroof
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2017 (17)
- Mileage58,746 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers1
Model S P100D with MCU 2 Upgrade including the Full Self Driving computer (makes ready for Full Self Driving software if you decide to upgrade), CCS Upgrade, Panoramic Opening Glass Sunroof, the rather rare Vented Cooled Front Seats and more.
The previous owner has taken great care to make sure that not only does the car look great, but that mechanically it is also in prime condition; for example the drive shafts have recently been replaced, Headlights too (cured failing DRLs) and also has two new rear tyres.
Presented in excellent condition, Exterior in Midnight Silver Metallic paintwork with 21" Turbine Alloy Wheels, Tesla Red Brake Calipers and Carbon Fibre Spoiler. Interior has Black Seats, Gloss Obeche Decor and Tan Alcantara Headliner.
Ludicrous + speed = 0-60mph in 2.4 seconds, awesome to say the least!
MCU 2 upgrade provides extra features such as Tesla Theatre with Netflix, YouTube and Caraoke as well as a more responsive and robust functionality; this component brings the car in line with the latest specification. The CCS Upgrade, this opens up the usage of the latest and most powerful of Tesla's Superchargers as well use of the growing network of Third Party fast chargers both here and in Europe.
An excellent and full options list also includes Sub Zero Weather Pack (steering wheel and all seats heated), Ultra high fidelity sound upgrade and Smart air suspension with location Memory.
As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- High Fidelity Sound / Immersive Sound
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 21" Turbine Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Spoiler
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Power Tailgate
- Red Brake Callipers
- 5 Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Gloss Obeche Wood Decor
- Heated and Cooled Vented front Seats
- Pedals in stainless steel
- Premium Interior Package
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- Tan Headliner
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- CCS Charger
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Ludicrous+ Speed Upgrade
- MCU 2 equipped
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- 2% benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP762 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque714 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- 2018 (68)
- 27,388 miles
- 2018 (18)
- 51,210 miles
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much headache! they quoted me with what I would get with my car consid... Read More
- Patrick CVery friendly, personal service from all staff. All very knowledgeable about Teslas and ensured all tiny niggles (squeeks) on our car were immediately sorted. Very happy.
- Jane RVery good service all questions asked were answered and very happy with the car.
- Clinton SGreat service, Jo spent a lot of time showing us all around the car, and all of the features. Brilliant experience, highly recommended.
- David SCan't recommend them enough, patient and supportive start to end.
- Chris MFollowing online recommendations I engaged R Symons Ltd to sell my Tesla Model S. I experienced quick and efficient communication from the team throughout and they got a fantastic price for me dealing with everything extremely efficiently. I would definitely recommend R Symons Ltd to a... Read More
- Richard KI have been an avid follower of Richard and the team on the “RSymons YouTube channel” for some time, as the reviews are super informative, but very entertaining at the same time when you are looking for an EV. I recently decided I wanted to sell my stunning EV and contacted the team to ... Read More
- John SI could go on about the experience, but simply put if you want to buy a full electric car speak to the specialists; Richard and his crew at R. Symons. I looked at everything VW to Porsche, did not want a Tesla, called in to look at a secondhand Porsche that turned out to be sold, had a very interest... Read More