2016 (66) Tesla Model S 90D, Extended Comp Warranty, Panoramic Sunroof, CCS Charger Upgrade
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2016 (66)
- Mileage56,120 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers4
Presented in great condition, exterior in sleek solid Black with complementing 21 inch Alloys with Red Brake Calipers, also features the fantastic all Glass Opening Panoramic Sunroof. The interior is all Black Leather with Black Alcantara Headlining and Piano Black Decor.
Benefits from extended Tesla Comprehensive warranty up until 89,000 miles or Sept 2023, an excellent addition!
Supplied with the CCS charger upgrade allowing the car to use the latest, fastest and most powerful chargers from Tesla V3 to other 3rd party options such as Ionity.
Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car, you can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
Looks absolutely great as presented but perhaps a de-chrome and some matt black wheels? Ask for details of our cosmetic enhancements; we offer a range of upgrade and customisation packages. Options include De-Chrome, Ceramic Coating, and more.
As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 2%.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- 21" Turbine Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Power Tailgate
- Solid Black Paint
- 5 Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Heated front seats
- Piano black decor
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- CCS Charger Upgrade
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2% benefit in kind Tax
- Extended Warranty
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,970 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)3.1 secs
- BHP517 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque369 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- 2018 (18)
- 76,870 miles
- Joe JAfter becoming aware of R Symons through their excellent YouTube channel, and having a helpful conversation with Richard about suspension a couple of months earlier, they were my first email when I decided to sell my Tesla. Although there were other dealers and specialists nearer home, I had no hesi... Read More
- Adrian MExcellent service - friendly and professional staff. Very knowledgeable about Tesla - supported me through whole purchasing process from enquiry to collection of my Model X. Highly recommend R Symons to anyone thinking of making the transition to EV.
- Dorian CSuper friendly staff and a fabulous car would highly recommend
- Martin LThe team at R Symons did an amazing job from first contact to collection, to fixing any little dings and scratches, and to finally finding a new home for my Tesla. The prices they offered were cheaper than any of my local options and most important of all everything was taken care of by the tea... Read More
- Ross BGreat customer experience, friendly and informative with zero sales pressure. Easy purchase process and the car preparation was immaculate.
- James RIn a world where everyone is jumping on the electric bandwagon it has been so refreshing dealing with people with genuine expertise, who took the time to personalise and tailor advice to ensure our new car is exactly right for our needs. This is our 3rd EV (5th if you include hybrids - but we don&rs... Read More
- Paul RI was able to ask as many questions as I liked about the car I was interested in, and I got clear answers from Richard. He provided honest details of the tiny blemishes and delivered the car to my door in super fast time.
- Mike PFriendly, informative and helpful staff. No "sales speak". Efficient process from start to finish.
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much of a headache! They quoted me with what I would get for my car co... Read More