2015 (65) Tesla Model S 85D, Free Supercharging, Extended Tesla Warranty
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2015 (65)
- Mileage64,500 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers3
NOTE: This car is advertised by its owner on the "For Sale By Owner" section of our website. It not in our showroom. and we cannot offer Part Exchange or Finance on this vehicle.
Great example with 64,500 miles, free supercharging and premium connectivity included.
It has Full Tesla warranty until October 2022 plus the remaining 8 year and unlimited mileage battery and drive motors warranty. It's had the daughterboard replaced already by Tesla. Other specs include Alcantara trim and carbon fibre dashboard, next generation seats, cyclone 19" wheels and others.
The car is located in Worthing, West Sussex. If you would like to organise a viewing, please leave your details with us and the owner will contact you.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- Autopilot 1 Hardware
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- DAB Radio
- 19" Cyclone Alloy Wheels
- Power Tailgate
- 5 Seats
- Alcantara Dashboard
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Carbon Fibre decor
- Grey Interior
- Heated front seats
- Next Generation Seats
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Free Supercharging
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,970 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)4.4 secs
- BHP517 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque369 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Mary CThe reputation of R Symonds meant that when we had to sell my late husband's Tesla 3 they were the “go to”. They have lived up to their excellent reputation. Picked up the car and quickly assessed it, letting me know immediatelywhat was required to get the car in peak condition to get th... Read More
- Andrew FAbsolutely excellent experience Every staff member has been brilliant
- Haydn H........" I'd just like to thank Serge (and all at R Symons) for enabling the recent sale (brokerage) of my Model 3 Performance. It has been a fantastic experience with good communication throughout and they were able to get far more for my vehicle than I would have on my own. Thei... Read More
- BenI contacted R Symons to sell my Tesla for me, within a week the car had been collected, restored and uploaded to their website and pretty much sold, all I had to do was a bit of paperwork and that was it, I was kept informed through the whole process from start to finish, got a fantastic price and e... Read More
- Pete MVery knowledgable service. Vehicles exceptionally well presented and a great handover.
- Adam WThank you! I’ve bought a superb Tesla Model S Raven from R. Symons and it’s been a faultless service. Nice relaxed test drive, no pressure and plenty of good advice. Great YouTube videos to help me compare cars and understand what I was buying (first time Tesla). Slight struggle wi... Read More
- Christine MGreat experience to sell my Tesla with R.Symnons. The whole team was friendly, professional at any time. I was also properly advised on the price to expect: It took only 2 weeks for the car to sell. R.Symons can also take care of small repairs to make the car look like new (no exaggerate... Read More
- C PWe bought a Audi Q7 last weekend! Lovely clean car and the staff was really helpful and also lovely owner, feel like you walking in a family business you can trust, it's not a garage just for your money! Thank you guys for your honest welcoming. We will be back for a TESLA FAMILY CAR.
- Hilora MExcellent brokerage service from the team at R. Symons. First met Jo who explained the whole process and cost, they then prepared the car for sale and it sold within 2 weeks. Sharon was great at keeping me informed and the money came through to me very quickly. I would definitely u... Read More
- Jack PI was incredibly impressed by the service and efficient of the service when selling my Model 3. The car was picked up from my house, the works required completed and the car sold within a couple of weeks. Will certainly use again in the future!