2018 (18) Tesla Model S 75D Enhanced Autopilot, Panoramic Glass Roof
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2018 (18)
- Mileage25,661 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
A very well presented Model S 75D with one owner from new; dual motor format with handsome face lift looks. The 75kWh battery back delivers a bankable range of circa 200 miles, spirited performance and unbelievable economy to boot!
Finished in Deep Metallic Blue, fitted with the range efficient 19" Slipstream wheels. Black Interior with multi pattern fabric, Gloss Obeche Decor, Heated Front Seats and the fantastic Panoramic Glass roof.
Also features Enhanced Autopilot with AutoPark, Auto Lane Change and Summon, Mobile App Connectivity (allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging).
Looks absolutely great as presented but perhaps a de-chrome and some black wheels? Ask for details of our cosmetic enhancements; we offer a range of upgrade and customisation packages. Options include De-Chrome, Ceramic Coating, Window Tinting, and more.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- AutoPark and Summon
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- 19" Slipstream Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- 5 Seats
- Black Fabric Multi Pattern Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Gloss Obeche Wood Decor
- Heated front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.2 secs
- BHP517 bhp
- Maximum Speed140 mph
- Torque369 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Buba AI decided to replace my Model 3 with another vehicle, so contacted R Symons, the EV specialists. I was super impressed with their personable and professional manner and was simply astounded with how quickly they sold my car. I’d highly recommend using R Symons if you’re... Read More
- Ophelie SEverything from the beginning to the end was perfect. We bought a car over the phone, got all the details and pictures of the car needed. Process was fast and simple and we got our new car delivered to us in London, with a big smile on top of that. Thank you Sharon and Richard
- Jill DBought my first Tesla here and it was a great experience, Joe spent a considerable amount of time, and patience, in telling me all about the cars generally and spent over 2 hours on the day of collection teaching me how to ‘drive’ it!!They have a really good selection of second hand EV&r... Read More
- Mary CThe reputation of R Symonds meant that when we had to sell my late husband's Tesla 3 they were the “go to”. They have lived up to their excellent reputation. Picked up the car and quickly assessed it, letting me know immediatelywhat was required to get the car in peak condition to get th... Read More
- Andrew FAbsolutely excellent experience Every staff member has been brilliant
- Haydn H........" I'd just like to thank Serge (and all at R Symons) for enabling the recent sale (brokerage) of my Model 3 Performance. It has been a fantastic experience with good communication throughout and they were able to get far more for my vehicle than I would have on my own. Thei... Read More
- BenI contacted R Symons to sell my Tesla for me, within a week the car had been collected, restored and uploaded to their website and pretty much sold, all I had to do was a bit of paperwork and that was it, I was kept informed through the whole process from start to finish, got a fantastic price and e... Read More
- Pete MVery knowledgable service. Vehicles exceptionally well presented and a great handover.
- Adam WThank you! I’ve bought a superb Tesla Model S Raven from R. Symons and it’s been a faultless service. Nice relaxed test drive, no pressure and plenty of good advice. Great YouTube videos to help me compare cars and understand what I was buying (first time Tesla). Slight struggle wi... Read More
- Christine MGreat experience to sell my Tesla with R.Symnons. The whole team was friendly, professional at any time. I was also properly advised on the price to expect: It took only 2 weeks for the car to sell. R.Symons can also take care of small repairs to make the car look like new (no exaggerate... Read More