2018 (18) Tesla Model S 75D, Enhanced Autopilot, Pano Roof,Air Suspension, Sub Zero, CCS Upgrade ++
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2018 (18)
- Mileage76,870 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
An excellent Model S 75D with a very full specification including Enhanced Autopilot (see below). The 75kWh battery pack provides circa 200+ miles range and Dual Motor All Wheel Drive means surefooted handling and impressive performance.
Exterior, Deep Blue Metallic paintwork with 19 inch Slipstream alloy wheels in silver. Interior features all Black Multi Pattern Textile Upholstery with Black Alcantara headlining, Gloss Obeche Decor and the Panoramic Glass Roof.
Enhanced Autopilot offers extended features over the standard offering; AutoPark, Summon, Navigate on Autopilot and Auto Lane Change.
The excellent and full specification also includes; High Fidelity Sound Upgrade (one for the Audiophiles) Smart Air Suspension with location memory, Sub Zero Pack (Heated Front and Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel), Power Tailgate and the very useful CCS charging upgrade which allows use of the latest and most powerful of chargers (ask us for details).
Tesla's Mobile App allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as control charging.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- AutoPark and Summon
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Navigate on Autopilot
- Voice Control
- High Fidelity Sound / Immersive Sound
- 19" Slipstream Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Optional 21" Wheels Available for Purchase
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Power Tailgate
- 5 Seats
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Black Fabric Multi Pattern Seats
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Gloss Obeche Wood Decor
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- CCS Charger Upgrade
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2% benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.2 secs
- BHP517 bhp
- Maximum Speed140 mph
- Torque369 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- 2016 (66)
- 56,120 miles
- Joe JAfter becoming aware of R Symons through their excellent YouTube channel, and having a helpful conversation with Richard about suspension a couple of months earlier, they were my first email when I decided to sell my Tesla. Although there were other dealers and specialists nearer home, I had no hesi... Read More
- Adrian MExcellent service - friendly and professional staff. Very knowledgeable about Tesla - supported me through whole purchasing process from enquiry to collection of my Model X. Highly recommend R Symons to anyone thinking of making the transition to EV.
- Dorian CSuper friendly staff and a fabulous car would highly recommend
- Martin LThe team at R Symons did an amazing job from first contact to collection, to fixing any little dings and scratches, and to finally finding a new home for my Tesla. The prices they offered were cheaper than any of my local options and most important of all everything was taken care of by the tea... Read More
- Ross BGreat customer experience, friendly and informative with zero sales pressure. Easy purchase process and the car preparation was immaculate.
- James RIn a world where everyone is jumping on the electric bandwagon it has been so refreshing dealing with people with genuine expertise, who took the time to personalise and tailor advice to ensure our new car is exactly right for our needs. This is our 3rd EV (5th if you include hybrids - but we don&rs... Read More
- Paul RI was able to ask as many questions as I liked about the car I was interested in, and I got clear answers from Richard. He provided honest details of the tiny blemishes and delivered the car to my door in super fast time.
- Mike PFriendly, informative and helpful staff. No "sales speak". Efficient process from start to finish.
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much of a headache! They quoted me with what I would get for my car co... Read More