2016 (66) Tesla Model S 75 Autopilot, Pano Sunroof, Sub Zero Pack
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2016 (66)
- Mileage68,240 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers2
The combination of Facelift looks, Autopilot Enabled, CCS Charging upgrade (allows use of the most powerful V3 Tesla Superchargers), a range of circa 200 miles and the remainder of the Tesla 8 year infinite mileage battery and drive unit warranty make this Model S a great value prospect and a credible alternative to the Model 3 Standard Range!
Exterior finished attractive Multi Coat Pearl White with 19 inch Slipstream Wheels, the interior has Grey Leather upholstery (rare and very nice looking option) and also the excellent Opening Panoramic Glass sunroof (only versions of the Model S with the Sunroof have roof rack mounts so a rather useful addition to the spec in more ways than one).
Specification highlights include the Sub Zero Weather Pack (Heated front and rear seats and heated steering wheel), AutoPark, Summon (use your phone as a remote control to retrieve the car from a tight parking space or your garage) and of course Mobile App Connectivity which allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- Autopilot 1 Hardware
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- 19" Slipstream Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Optional 21" Wheels Available for Purchase
- Pearl White Multi-Coat
- Power Tailgate
- 5 Seats
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Full Leather Interior
- Grey Interior
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- CCS Charger Upgrade
- Power Tailgate
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.5 secs
- BHP315 bhp
- Maximum Speed140 mph
- Torque325 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Mary CThe reputation of R Symonds meant that when we had to sell my late husband's Tesla 3 they were the “go to”. They have lived up to their excellent reputation. Picked up the car and quickly assessed it, letting me know immediatelywhat was required to get the car in peak condition to get th... Read More
- Andrew FAbsolutely excellent experience Every staff member has been brilliant
- Haydn H........" I'd just like to thank Serge (and all at R Symons) for enabling the recent sale (brokerage) of my Model 3 Performance. It has been a fantastic experience with good communication throughout and they were able to get far more for my vehicle than I would have on my own. Thei... Read More
- BenI contacted R Symons to sell my Tesla for me, within a week the car had been collected, restored and uploaded to their website and pretty much sold, all I had to do was a bit of paperwork and that was it, I was kept informed through the whole process from start to finish, got a fantastic price and e... Read More
- Pete MVery knowledgable service. Vehicles exceptionally well presented and a great handover.
- Adam WThank you! I’ve bought a superb Tesla Model S Raven from R. Symons and it’s been a faultless service. Nice relaxed test drive, no pressure and plenty of good advice. Great YouTube videos to help me compare cars and understand what I was buying (first time Tesla). Slight struggle wi... Read More
- Christine MGreat experience to sell my Tesla with R.Symnons. The whole team was friendly, professional at any time. I was also properly advised on the price to expect: It took only 2 weeks for the car to sell. R.Symons can also take care of small repairs to make the car look like new (no exaggerate... Read More
- C PWe bought a Audi Q7 last weekend! Lovely clean car and the staff was really helpful and also lovely owner, feel like you walking in a family business you can trust, it's not a garage just for your money! Thank you guys for your honest welcoming. We will be back for a TESLA FAMILY CAR.
- Hilora MExcellent brokerage service from the team at R. Symons. First met Jo who explained the whole process and cost, they then prepared the car for sale and it sold within 2 weeks. Sharon was great at keeping me informed and the money came through to me very quickly. I would definitely u... Read More
- Jack PI was incredibly impressed by the service and efficient of the service when selling my Model 3. The car was picked up from my house, the works required completed and the car sold within a couple of weeks. Will certainly use again in the future!