2019 (19) Tesla Model S 100D Autopilot Air Susp Sub Zero Hi Fi Sound
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2019 (19)
- Mileage18,875 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
Lockdown delivery service available throughout mainland UK.
With one owner from new, a tremendous full specification and in excellent condition.
The 100Kwh battery and Dual Motor All Wheel Drive make for a range of circa 300 miles as well as surefooted and impressive performance.
Presented here in slick Midnight Silver Metallic with 21 inch Sonic Carbon Turbine alloy wheels and opening Panoramic Glass Sunroof. Interior is Black Premium with Black Alcantara Headliner plus Carbon Fibre Decor, High Fidelity Sound Upgrade for the Audiophiles and Sub Zero Weather pack for those chilly winter mornings.
These later cars benefit form the MCU2 hardware which provides a more responsive and faster touchscreen experience and also enables access to some of our favourite features such as; video streaming of Netflix and Youtube and expanded Tesla Arcade.
The very full specification also includes Enhanced Autopilot featuring Autopark (self parking), Navigate on Autopilot (automatic driving from motorway on-ramp to off-ramp) and Auto Lane Change (automatic lane changes while driving on the motorway). Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car or use "Summon" to remotely move the car to extract from the garage or a tight parking space. You can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 0%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Please note: this vehicle is not currently on site however viewing can be arranged by prior arrangement.
Click and Collect or Delivery are available so please ask for details.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- AutoPark and Summon
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Navigate on Autopilot
- High Fidelity Sound
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 21" Turbine Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Option to have 19" wheels also available
- Power Tailgate
- 5 Seats
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Carbon Fibre decor
- Premium Interior Package
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- High Powered Charger Upgrade
- Long Range
- MCU 2 equipped
- Power Tailgate
- Smart Air Suspension with Location
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Zero Benefit In Kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,445 mm
- Length4,979 mm
- Width1,964 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP762 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque714 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.