2019 (19) Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus, One Owner from New
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2019 (19)
- Mileage26,317 miles
- Body TypeSaloon
Only one owner from new and presented in excellent condition. Exterior in Multi Coat Pearl White fitted with 18'' Aero Wheels (with removable covers).
Excellent fast charging and access to the Tesla Supercharging network mean that any length of journey is a cinch. With rear wheel drive and a 0-60 of 5.3 seconds it is fun to say the least.
The Black Interior benefits from the upgraded Premium Seat Material and Trim as well as Custom Audio with Immersive Sound and Heated Front Seats.
Features Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection.
In car Entertainment includes Tesla Theatre with Youtube and Netflix as well as Caraoke (sing along to your favourite songs on your next road trip).*
You can use your Smartphone as the "key' and the mobile app allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car, you can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
...As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- Custom audio with immersive sound
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 18'' Aero Wheels
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Pearl White Multi-Coat
- 5 Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry mode capable
- CCS Charger
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,433 mm
- Length4,694 mm
- Width1,850 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.6 secs
- BHP302 bhp
- Maximum Speed140 mph
- Torque166 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Andrew BI was very pleased with the service provided by R Symons. All the staff were very helpful, the costs of the minor repairs required to my car were reasonable, and it sold quickly for the full asking price.
- Simon GFantastic service highly recommended. The epitome of a specialist. Jo could not have done any more. If like me this is your first EV then definitely give them a go. The cars are prepared to a level above and beyond a main dealer, Jo gave me contact details for recommended home charger providers and... Read More
- Daniel KIt's been a pleasure selling both my 2020 and 2021 Tesla Model 3s through R Symons. I came across Richard and his team in early 2021 due to their YouTube presence. They came across as trustworthy and knowledgeable. In July 2021 they've sold my 2020 Tesla Model 3 swiftly without fuss for a great pri... Read More
- Simon DMy dealings with RSymons were short and sweet. Short because it seems no sooner after they had possession of my car to sell, they sold it in a very short time. At a very good price too and far better than I had expected. Sweet because everyone I met at the time the car was put on the trailer at coll... Read More
- Nick WThank you for making the sale of my Model 3 wonderfully easy, while carefully ensuring everything is perfect for the new owner. A win-win situation, all-round!
- Will EExcellent transaction from start to finish. No "shiny suited" high pressure salesman. Just a very helpful & very knowledgeable team. From Serge, during test drive, Richard with a fair, open and honest negotiation and finally Jo for the very smooth vehicle handover, all round a stress free and hi... Read More
- Hal RSelling through R Symons was a treat. Not only did they take away the hassle of dealing with tyre kickers they were able to achieve a price 10% higher than I was expecting. I tried to sell the car privately for 3 months but when I gave the car to them and it was sold in a matter of weeks. A hugely i... Read More
- Ricky BRecently used R Symons to sell my Model S. I used the brokerage service where the team handled the whole process for me from the beginning with clear guidance and expectations from Jo, to the collection of the car by Richard with his wealth of knowledge on anything EV, then with help from Mark in ve... Read More
- Nabil HR Symons Ltd. were a joy to deal with. We are thrilled with our Tesla, and Jo made the whole purchasing experience a pleasure. I would not hesitate to recommend them.