2019 (19) Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus, Full Self Driving
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2019 (19)
- Mileage875 miles
- Body TypeSaloon
With 875 miles on the clock and in pristine condition, and equipped with the FULL SELF DRIVING PACKAGE (FSD) that opens the path for all future updates right up until actual "Full Self Driving" is a reality*.
Presented in upgraded Solid Black with 18'' Aero Wheels with all Black Interior.
Benefits from the upgraded Premium Seat Material and Trim as well as Custom Audio with Immersive Sound.
Features Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection.
*FSD also includes the following features;
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from motorway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the motorway.
Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: Automatically park and retrieve your vehicle.
Recognise and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Auto Lane Change
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Full Self Driving Package
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Navigate on Autopilot
- Voice Control
- Custom audio with immersive sound
- DAB Radio
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 18'' Aero Wheels
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Solid Black Paint
- Tinted Glass Roof with Ultraviolet and Infrared protection
- 5 Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry mode capable
- CCS Charger
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,433 mm
- Length4,694 mm
- Width1,850 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.6 secs
- BHP302 bhp
- Maximum Speed140 mph
- Torque166 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Mark W.Excellent service from the team at R Symons. Their knowledge and experience is first rate and at every step in the process their attention to detail and clear communications made it hassle free and painless for me. As if that wasn't enough, the integrity and professionalism shown by all, really sets... Read More
- Jane HWe saw their videos and they inspired trust. Their patience in dealing with first time electric car owners was great
- Oscar PThe whole team at R Symons were friendly and professional. We chose their brokerage service and we were kept informed throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, who were able to answer all our queries and deal with all the details effectively. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them... Read More
- Terry JIf you had told me I’d buy a car from a dealer I’d never met i’d had thought you were mad but that’s what I’ve done. I’ve been looking for a Tesla model 3 Performance for a while and spotted one at R Symons.From my first contact to driving away it was a pleasure. ... Read More
- Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a bril... Read More
- Alan OThey are as enthusiastic about EV's as I am. Busy team but communicated well through difficult times. What you see onYouTube is what you get in person.
- John FWhat a friendly team at R Symons. After meeting Jo Webb, I immediately used their brokerage service. Richard and Sharon were also brilliant. Money is now in my bank. Excellent service, highly recommended.
- Dr Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a... Read More
- Sam S'The team at R Symons made the process of selling my car incredibly easy. From initial advice and consultation to collecting from my home and preparing the vehicle back to a like new condition, I only needed to be as involved as I wanted to be secure in the knowledge that they would deal with ... Read More
- David VGreat service and communication throughout the process. I thoroughly recommend R Symons Ltd and their brilliant team,