2020 (70) Tesla Model 3 Performance LATEST MODEL, PPF + Ceramic Coat
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2020 (70)
- Mileage2,300 miles
- Body TypeSaloon
AVAILABLE NOW! LATEST MODEL! Lockdown delivery service available throughout mainland UK.
You might recognise this one as it has been featured on both Carwow and our own Youtube Channel; in fact it is Richard's personal vehicle. As soon as it was delivered to add value and enhance it's appearance it was treated to a thorough paint correction detail and polish before having Paint Protection Film applied to the front Bumper, Wings, Bonnet, Mirror Caps, Sills and rear quarter Spats. To finish off it has had a Ceramic Coat to seal in the Onyx like surface of the paint. Also benefits from our Alcantara Dash and rear privacy tints to complete the sleek and stealthy look. As you might expect, this car is in faultless condition.
With a current delivery time of May this is a great opportunity to own the very latest version of the Model 3 Performance. Upgrades versus the preceding model include De Chrome, Double Glazed Windows, re designed Centre Console and Premium Metallic Touch Points, 20 inch Uber Turbine Wheels and Power Tailgate. This version also sees the introduction of the heat pump to help boost range and efficiency in the colder weather.
This car is a VAT Qualifying example (listed price includes VAT).
As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 0%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
If you would like a consultation / vehicle demonstration via Video call we will be happy to oblige.
Click and Collect or Delivery are available so please ask for details.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Autopilot Software Enabled
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 20" Uberturbine Alloy Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- LED Fog lamps
- Lowered suspension
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Power Tailgate
- Red Brake Callipers
- Tinted Glass Roof with Ultraviolet and Infrared protection
- 5 Seats
- Air Conditioning
- Alcantara Dashboard
- Aluminium Alloy Pedals
- Bio Weapon Defence Mode
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Centre Console with Storage, 4 USB Ports and docking for 2 Smartphones
- Rear Privacy Glass/Tint
- Sub Zero Weather Package
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry mode capable
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Long Range
- Performance Brakes
- Track Mode
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Zero Benefit In Kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,433 mm
- Length4,694 mm
- Width1,850 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- BHP483 bhp
- Maximum Speed162 mph
- Torque266 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.