2020 (70) Tesla Model 3 Performance, LATEST 2021 VERSION
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2020 (70)
- Mileage203 miles
- Body TypeSaloon
A great opportunity avoid the order time and own the very latest version of the Model 3 Performance!
Upgrades versus the preceding model include a new larger 82kWh battery, double glazed windows, revised centre console and premium metallic touch points, 20 inch Uber Turbine wheels and power tailgate. This version also sees the introduction of the heat pump to help boost range and efficiency in the colder weather.
See our YouTube channel for videos to show all the differences in full detail; search RSymons RSEV.
Performance is enhanced with lowered suspension, performance brakes and of course Track Mode - now on version 2 with amazing customisable settings!
Exterior is finished in fresh Pearl White Multi Coat with red brake callipers and carbon fibre spoiler. Black premium Interior features aluminium alloy pedals, premium audio, 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound, Heated front and rear seats, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive and tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection.
You can use your Smartphone as a key and Mobile App Connectivity allows control of numerous features from your phone, for example you can heat and de-frost the car, you can also lock and unlock remotely as well as authorise "keyless driving" and control charging.
This example features Autopilot software with the option to upgrade at any time to Enhanced Autopilot or Full Self Driving package (ask for details).
...As with all electric cars, if used as a company car the Benefit in kind Tax is currently 1%.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
- Tesla Caraoke
- Tesla Theatre; Netflix & Youtube available
- 20" Uberturbine Alloy Wheels
- Auto-dimming, Power Folding, Heated Side Mirrors
- Carbon Fibre Spoiler
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- Pearl White Multi-Coat
- Power Tailgate
- Red Brake Callipers
- 5 Seats
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Sentry mode capable
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Long Range
- Lowered suspension
- Performance Brakes
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,433 mm
- Length4,694 mm
- Width1,850 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- BHP483 bhp
- Maximum Speed162 mph
- Torque266 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.