2013 (13) Skoda Octavia SE TSI, Low Mileage, Full Service History
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Year2013 (13)
- Mileage60,370 miles
- Body TypeEstate
- Previous Keepers1
A great Low Mileage car with a Full Service History, dent and ding free and just too honest to let an Auction have.
Very practical estate with a tow bar fitted; great to fit a bike rack onto. Plenty of space for the family, luggage and so on.
Last serviced on 03/2021 and not wanting for anything, a nice car that is ready to go!
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- 15'' Alloy Wheels
- 5 Seats
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Full Service History
- Technical Data
- Height1,468 mm
- Length4,569 mm
- Width1,769 mm
- CO2148 g/km
- Engine Euro Status4
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Engine Capacity1,390 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)53.3
- MPG (Urban Cold)32.1
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)9.8 secs
- BHP121 bhp
- Maximum Speed126 mph
- Torque148 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight1,925 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Brian HainesCheerful expert and generally good to deal with
- Richard BBrilliant service. R Symons manage to tread the difficult and fine line of keeping both the seller and buyer happy by attention to detail, great communication at every step and fair and straightforward pricing. I would definitely recommend.
- Jon MExcellent buying experience from start to finish. The R Symons team are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The handover was very comprehensive and we had a laugh too. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- Ciaran OExcellent expertise and curtesy Jo made our non contact transaction seemless Answererd all questions with patience and made everything perfect Car was exactly as he described it and more than we expected A firm that now has our gratitude and trust and our go for all our family’s EVs
- Steve Mor1st class service, very friendly. Car exactly as described.
- Duncan WI have bought and sold a car from R Symons now. R Symons have been fantastic every step of the way. Most recently, I sold my car through R Symons, the whole process was easy, and communication was brilliant! I would highly recommend them."
- Dave PA top rate service and experience from start to finish. Really knew their stuff and could not do more to help. Highly recommended to buy from
- Jeff OThe friendly and knowledgeable team at R Symons made buying a Tesla model S a pleasure. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family. Their ongoing after sales service is also very much appreciated.
- Ian MBetter than any other dealer I have used, Richard and his team provide a very friendly and professional service. I purchased a Model S from them, received faultless aftersales service following a defect, and they later sold the car for me for a better price than I could have achieved. &nb... Read More
- Chris PrFantastic service and so knowledgeable