2019 (19) Renault Zoe DYNAMIQUE NAV, 40kWh battery c190 mile range
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2019 (19)
- Mileage18,211 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers1
With a tremendous range of circa 190 miles, peppy performance and handling as well as it's chic looks this a small and very capable EV.
This example is presented in lovely condition in attractive Zircon Blue Metallic with 16 inch Black Shadow alloy wheels. The ZOE has a nice specification which includes Reversing Camera and Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Voice Control, Android Auto and Air Conditioning.
As this is a Battery lease version that means a cheaper purchase price for a newer and lower mileage car (the monthly lease amount is around £59), when you factor in the savings you will make on fuel, maintenance and road tax this is a rather ingenious way to get more car for your money. The battery lease also includes a warranty as well as roadside assistance adding further value!
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- 16 inch Black Shadow Alloy Wheels
- 5 Seats
- Black Dynamique Upholstery
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Android Auto
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Reverse Camera
- 2% benefit in kind Tax
- Battery Lease Example
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,562 mm
- Length4,048 mm
- Width1,730 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)11.4 secs
- BHP108 bhp
- Maximum Speed84 mph
- Torque166 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight1,966 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- 2017 (17)
- 38,759 miles
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much headache! they quoted me with what I would get with my car consid... Read More
- Patrick CVery friendly, personal service from all staff. All very knowledgeable about Teslas and ensured all tiny niggles (squeeks) on our car were immediately sorted. Very happy.
- Jane RVery good service all questions asked were answered and very happy with the car.
- Clinton SGreat service, Jo spent a lot of time showing us all around the car, and all of the features. Brilliant experience, highly recommended.
- David SCan't recommend them enough, patient and supportive start to end.
- Chris MFollowing online recommendations I engaged R Symons Ltd to sell my Tesla Model S. I experienced quick and efficient communication from the team throughout and they got a fantastic price for me dealing with everything extremely efficiently. I would definitely recommend R Symons Ltd to a... Read More
- Richard KI have been an avid follower of Richard and the team on the “RSymons YouTube channel” for some time, as the reviews are super informative, but very entertaining at the same time when you are looking for an EV. I recently decided I wanted to sell my stunning EV and contacted the team to ... Read More
- John SI could go on about the experience, but simply put if you want to buy a full electric car speak to the specialists; Richard and his crew at R. Symons. I looked at everything VW to Porsche, did not want a Tesla, called in to look at a secondhand Porsche that turned out to be sold, had a very interest... Read More