2020 (70) Porsche Taycan TURBO S, Chassis Control, Burmester 3D Sound
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2020 (70)
- Mileage5,310 miles
- Body TypeSaloon
- Previous Keepers1
Porsche Taycan Turbo S available now!
Exterior finished in Jet Black Metallic with Carbon SportDesign Package (Carbon Front and Rear Valance ad Splitter) and pristine Two Tone 21 inch Mission E Design Alloy Wheels with Yellow Brake Calipers plus upgraded Composite Ceramic Brakes. To help preserve the appearance PPF has been applied to the bonnet, front wings, "A" pilar and doors.
Equipped with the Rear-Axle Steering including Power Steering Plus which adds to the cars low speed manoeuvrability and it's high speed handling team this with the Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC) and you have the most sorted handling and poise available. PDCC upgrade is over £2000 so a nice addition indeed.
The interior has smooth finish Black/Bordeaux Leather, Passenger Touchscreen Display (Optional Extra), Panoramic Glass Roof (Optional Extra) as well as 18-way Adaptive Sports Seats with memory package and Ventilation (Optional Extra) plus Heated steering wheel with carbon trim (i.c.w. Sport Chrono Package and Leather Interior).
Also benefits with the Burmester 3D High-End Surround Sound System; an optional extra that has to be one of the most desirable! Just sublime.
If you are thinking that you might miss the drama of an exhaust the inclusion of Porsche's Electric Sport Sound takes its place and does a very good job at that.
Another nice touch are the Power Opening charge ports, slick and rather satisfying to watch in action. Home Charging is the most common practice of EV owners but the ever growing number of Fast Chargers and the Taycan's compatibility coupled with its ability to charge at terrific speed makes it perfectly able to cope with whatever journey you have planned. We are here to help you understand all aspects of Electric Motoring so please get in touch with any questions on the subject.
The Turbo S includes some very excellent features as standard that would otherwise be optional on the lesser models, very notable would be the Performance Battery Plus which increases the range. and the Rear-Axle Steering including Power Steering Plus which adds to the cars low speed manoeuvrability and it's high speed handling team this with the Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (an extra that
Other specification highlights include;
Windscreen with grey top-tint,
HomeLink® (Garage Door Opener),
Sport Chrono Package,
ParkAssist including Surround View,
Heated Front and Rear Seats,
Porsche Electric Sport Sound,
Auto Dimming Exterior and Interior Mirrors,
Exclusive Matrix LED Headlight,
Exterior Mirrors painted in Exterior Colour,
Passenger Touchscreen Display,
Advanced Climate Control (4 Zone) with touch screen control rear,
On-board DC Charger 150kW booster.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
For exhaustive details or to place a reservation payment please get in touch.
Finally and as with all electric cars, if used as a company car the benefit in kind tax is currently 1%.
Viewings are available and are strictly by appointment only,
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
- DAB Radio
- 21-inch Mission E Design wheels
- Active Spoiler
- Carbon SportDesign package
- Electric folding exterior mirrors
- Exterior Mirrors painted in Exterior Colour
- LED Fog lamps
- LED Headlights
- LED Rear Lights
- Panoramic Glass Roof
- Porsche Active Aerodynamics (PAA) with active air intake flaps and adaptive rear spoiler
- Power Tailgate
- Thermally insulated glass all round
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- 2+1 Rear Seat System
- 5 Seats
- Adaptive Sports Seats (18-Way, electric) with memory package
- Advanced climate control (4-zone)
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Black/Bordeaux Red Two Tone Leather with Smooth finish
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Heated Front and Rear Seats
- Heated steering wheel with carbon trim
- Interior trim package in matt Carbon
- Matrix LED headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
- Privacy glass
- Seat Ventilation (front)
- Windscreen with grey top-tint
- Wireless phone charging in centre console storage compartment
- 360 Parking Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Lane Keeping Assist including Traffic Sign Recognition
- Multi Airbags
- ParkAssist including Surround View
- Reverse Camera
- 150kW DC on-board booster
- 2-speed automatic transmission
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Adaptive air suspension with Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- CCS Charger
- Heat pump
- Mobile Charger Connect
- Performance Battery Plus with 93.4 kWh capacity (gross)
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB). Internally vented brake discs with 420 mm at front and 410 mm at rear
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC Sport)
- Rear-Axle Steering including Power Steering Plus
- Sport Chrono Package including GT Multi-function Sports steering wheel and mode switch
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,378 mm
- Length4,963 mm
- Width1,966 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- BHP750 bhp
- Maximum Speed161 mph
- Torque775 ft-lb
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Jane HWe saw their videos and they inspired trust. Their patience in dealing with first time electric car owners was great
- Oscar PThe whole team at R Symons were friendly and professional. We chose their brokerage service and we were kept informed throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, who were able to answer all our queries and deal with all the details effectively. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them... Read More
- Terry JIf you had told me I’d buy a car from a dealer I’d never met i’d had thought you were mad but that’s what I’ve done. I’ve been looking for a Tesla model 3 Performance for a while and spotted one at R Symons.From my first contact to driving away it was a pleasure. ... Read More
- Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a bril... Read More
- Alan OThey are as enthusiastic about EV's as I am. Busy team but communicated well through difficult times. What you see onYouTube is what you get in person.
- John FWhat a friendly team at R Symons. After meeting Jo Webb, I immediately used their brokerage service. Richard and Sharon were also brilliant. Money is now in my bank. Excellent service, highly recommended.
- Dr Amy RWhat a great experience. From the initial enquiry all the way through including after-sales, the comms have been excellent. The purchase day was a fab experience, from local rail station pickup, the walk through the cars features, good coffee, to signing final paperwork and driving away. What a... Read More
- Sam S'The team at R Symons made the process of selling my car incredibly easy. From initial advice and consultation to collecting from my home and preparing the vehicle back to a like new condition, I only needed to be as involved as I wanted to be secure in the knowledge that they would deal with ... Read More
- David VGreat service and communication throughout the process. I thoroughly recommend R Symons Ltd and their brilliant team,
- Dave AFrom Start to finish our experience with R Symons was first class. Very patient and helpful with everything, really went the extra mile to prepare the car for us with a tight deadline. Lots of helpful links and videos explaining everything in great detail. Buying a Tesla was a big step for us feels ... Read More