2021 (71) Hyundai IONIQ 5 PROJECT 45, SOLD
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2021 (71)
- Mileage695 miles
- Body TypeEstate
Available NOW, the sister car to one we’ve already sold, not very often you get a second bite of the cherry! Hyundai IONIQ 5 Project 45. The rarest and highest specification version which name checks the original 45 Concept car. (See our review on our YouTube Channel RSEV)
Exterior in super cool Gravity Gold Matte with 20 inch Aero-optimised Alloy Wheels, distinctive LED lights have 256 cubic pixels Front and signature Parametric Pixels for the Rear.
Ultra Fast Charging; go from 10% to 80% in as little as 18 minutes (when connected to an 350 kW ultra-fast charger). Charging is also supplemented by the unique Solar Roof. Real world range in "Normal" mode is circa 230 miles, other modes such as "Sport" (0-60 in 5 seconds) and "Eco" (extend the range when needed) are also available.
The IONIQ 5 gave Hyundai the chance to re-create the interior as a whole new in-car experience. Their electric car platform means a larger flat floor, highly adjustable front seats that can be fully reclined, and a flexible centre console that can be moved throughout the cabin. It seems that all touch points and aspects of the car have been given the maximum attention of the designers and the end result is futuristic, distinctive and dynamic.
The 12.3” infotainment screen is seamlessly integrated with the 12.3” cluster for a high-tech look and ultimate usability.
Believe it or not you can power any device or charge electrical equipment up to 3.6 kW with the on-board 3 pin 220V socket, Microwave yourself a bowl of soup at a charging stop if you like.
Interior fit and finish is fantastic and features eco-processed leather and recycled yarn. What’s more, raw materials extracted from sugar cane are used on the headliner, carpet and seat covers.
Named 'Car of the Year 2021' by Auto Express, not hard to see why!
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Voice Control
- DAB Radio
- 5 Seats
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Vented Cool Air Seats
- Blind spot monitor
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- 12.3" Full TFT drivers supervision instrument cluster
- CCS Charger
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- Head Up Display (HUD)
- Heat pump
- Power Tailgate
- Tech Pack
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,605 mm
- Length4,635 mm
- Width1,890 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP301 bhp
- Maximum Speed115 mph
- Torque447 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight2,135 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Joe JAfter becoming aware of R Symons through their excellent YouTube channel, and having a helpful conversation with Richard about suspension a couple of months earlier, they were my first email when I decided to sell my Tesla. Although there were other dealers and specialists nearer home, I had no hesi... Read More
- Adrian MExcellent service - friendly and professional staff. Very knowledgeable about Tesla - supported me through whole purchasing process from enquiry to collection of my Model X. Highly recommend R Symons to anyone thinking of making the transition to EV.
- Dorian CSuper friendly staff and a fabulous car would highly recommend
- Martin LThe team at R Symons did an amazing job from first contact to collection, to fixing any little dings and scratches, and to finally finding a new home for my Tesla. The prices they offered were cheaper than any of my local options and most important of all everything was taken care of by the tea... Read More
- Ross BGreat customer experience, friendly and informative with zero sales pressure. Easy purchase process and the car preparation was immaculate.
- James RIn a world where everyone is jumping on the electric bandwagon it has been so refreshing dealing with people with genuine expertise, who took the time to personalise and tailor advice to ensure our new car is exactly right for our needs. This is our 3rd EV (5th if you include hybrids - but we don&rs... Read More
- Paul RI was able to ask as many questions as I liked about the car I was interested in, and I got clear answers from Richard. He provided honest details of the tiny blemishes and delivered the car to my door in super fast time.
- Mike PFriendly, informative and helpful staff. No "sales speak". Efficient process from start to finish.
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much of a headache! They quoted me with what I would get for my car co... Read More