2018 (18) Ford Ranger WILDTRAK 4X4 3.2L TDCI, FDSH, VAT Qualifying
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Year2018 (18)
- Mileage27,350 miles
- Body TypePickup
- Engine Size3.2L
VAT Qualifying (listed price includes VAT).
Ford Ranger Wildtrack, renowned for it's car-like comfort and handling, low running costs and a 3.5t towing capacity.
Presented in great condition; previous owner used seat covers from new and it is clear that this truck has been very well cared for, full Ford Dealer service history with last service carried out at 24k miles.
Also benefits from an excellent Pegasus 4X4 Hardtop which would have cost around £3000 as well as removable custom storage system...
Exterior in Moondust Silver Metallic with 18'' Alloy Wheels, interior in Black and Orange. The silver exterior paintwork is attractive as is but the contrast it provides does lend itself to being sign-written.
A serious workhorse but packed with features including Apple CarPlay / Android Connect, Heated Front Seats, Reversing Camera and Front and Rear Parking Sensors.
A whole host of safety features are provided to make driving while towing and loading safer and easier and includes Rollover Mitigation, Hill Launch Assist, Hill Descent Control, Trailer Sway Control, Traction Control, Adaptive Load Control and Emergency Brake Assist.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Apple CarPlay / Andriod Connect
- Cruise Control
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- DAB Radio
- 18'' Alloy Wheels
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- 5 Seats
- Black interior
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Full Service History
- Technical Data
- Height1,815 mm
- Length5,362 mm
- Width1,860 mm
- CO2228 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Engine Capacity3,198 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)38.7
- MPG (Urban Cold)24.8
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)10.6 secs
- BHP197 bhp
- Maximum Speed108 mph
- Torque347 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight3,270 kg
- Payload1,069 kg
- Unladen Weight2,131 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.