2019 (19) Audi E-Tron QUATTRO 55, Launch Edition, 95kwh battery
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2019 (19)
- Mileage7,683 miles
- Body TypeEstate
- Previous Keepers1
With Germanic build quality, a sporty dynamic or comfort ride and a host of desirable extras this e-tron Launch Edition really is a fabulous EV!
Well over 200 miles of range from the 95kwh battery and capable of incredible fast charging this the most powerful dual motor e-Quattro drivetrain version of the e-tron. (Check out our video review of this very car on our Youtube Channel; RSEV)
Finished in Mythos Black Metallic with Black Pack exterior styling and 21'' 15 Spoke Alloys. The interior has Front Sport seats with sumptuous cream Valcona leather, memory seats for driver and passenger with all the usual adjustments including the side bolsters, heated front seats and Panoramic Sunroof.
The Audi Matrix LED headlights have to be experienced, they are awesome. LED rear lights and dynamic front and rear indicators complete the futuristic feel.
Bristling with tech including Audi's brilliant virtual cockpit with touch screens, Haptic touch feedback, Head Up Display, 360 Camera, Virtual door mirrors (just so cool!), Adaptive Cruise Assist, Lane departure warning with emergency assist, Collision assist,Turn assist,Camera-based traffic sign recognition, Audi Side Assist, Audi Pre-sense Rear, Cross-traffic assist rear and Exit warning –a veritable plethora of safety and driver assistance features.
Other touches include Privacy glass and Power Tailgate.
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Custom Driver Profiles
- Head-up display
- Keyless Entry
- Mobile App Connectivity
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Virtual door mirrors
- DAB Radio
- 21” 15-spoke’ design, contrasting grey alloy wheels
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof
- Power Tailgate
- 5 Seats
- Dual Climate Air-Conditioning
- Heated front seats
- 360 Parking Camera
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- Multi-function Camera with 360 view
- Parking sensors
- Reverse Camera
- Adaptive Air Suspension
- Head Up Display (HUD)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1% Benefit in kind Tax
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,616 mm
- Length4,901 mm
- Width1,935 mm
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)5.7 secs
- BHP402 bhp
- Maximum Speed124 mph
- Torque490 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight3,130 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- John MI made contact with Richard initially to enquire about options for selling my car. What I got back was a friendly, relaxed discussion about the market, real world prices, and down to earth advice with no pressure. I chose to use the brokerage scheme to sell my Model 3, under the watchful... Read More
- Talie WDear all – huge appreciation for your support in selling my car – the rapid replies to any of my queries concerns, the regular contact and the seamless process ! The UK Teslerati have often extolled your virtues and now I can why. Many thanks
- Martin PThese guys are great, fantastic service. Quick response and even when I just dropped in they made the whole process slick, friendly and full of knowledge. If you are in the market for an EV you need to try them. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you so much, thrilled with everything.
- Derek Lgreat job well done. Terrific service would recommend you to anyone.
- Rob WI was looking to sell my Tesla M3 and, having heard good things, contacted R Symons to see what they thought. From the outset the service was excellent - they clearly explained how the service they offer works, and gave me a likely sale price range that was quite a bit higher than I’d an... Read More
- Graham CGood knowledgeable staff who were friendly and helpful. Easy to deal with and prompt delivery of car.
- Mick ECan't say enough great things about our experience with R Symons. Genuine enthusiasts, professional, personal, friendly & they go the extra mile to ensure your upmost satisfaction. No usual sales tactics, on the contrary I felt I was being the pushy one. Sophie & Jo kept us in the picture wi... Read More
- George & Jenny MMy wife and I found the service and support absolutely first class. Very friendly and knowledgeable with infectious enthusiasm!
- Suzy FMany thanks for your assistance with this sale, it has been plain sailing and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend R Symons to others. The team have been clear and concise with info throughout and I’ve felt in safe hands.
- TIm CA first class experience from start to finish. The video call as we could not inspect before purchase was particularly useful.