2016 (66) Audi A3 S3 Sportback Quattro, Full AUDI History and Just Serviced!
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Year2016 (66)
- Mileage59,096 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers1
Presented in great condition with a Full Audi History and freshly serviced!
Exterior in Daytona Grey Pearl Effect Metallic with 18 inch Diamond Cut Two Tone Alloys and ‘S’ design body styling. Interior has full Black Fine Nappa Leather with upgraded Rock Grey Stitching and electrically retractable MMI screen.
Of course the S3 badge means performance and handling so expect to have fun; 4.6s 0-60, Paddle Shift, Dynamic Driving Mode or configure your own set up in Individual Mode as well as ‘S’ Sport suspension.
Specification highlights include; Bluetooth Phone connectivity, Heated Front Seats, Multiple Driving Modes including Efficiency and Comfort, Audi Logo LED Puddle Lights plus Instrument dials with S3 logo,
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive and thorough Multi Point inspection prior to sale and are prepared the the highest possible standards.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation payment.
Viewings are available and are by appointment only so please get in touch!
If you would prefer a consultation / vehicle demonstration via video call we will be happy to oblige.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
For more information about us, new stock, daily activities and information on all things EV, please follow us on our social media channels including Youtube - search RSEV
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- 18in Alloy Wheels - 10-Spoke Design with Diamond Cut Finish
- Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect Paint
- Electric Folding Mirrors
- 5 Seats
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Black Fine Nappa leather Sports seats with Rock grey stitching
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Heated front seats
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Multi Airbags
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Full Dealer Service History
- Just Serviced
- Technical Data
- Height1,404 mm
- Length4,322 mm
- Width1,785 mm
- CO2149 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Engine Capacity1,984 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)51.4
- MPG (Urban Cold)34.5
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)4.6 secs
- BHP306 bhp
- Maximum Speed155 mph
- Torque295 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight2,025 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Joe JAfter becoming aware of R Symons through their excellent YouTube channel, and having a helpful conversation with Richard about suspension a couple of months earlier, they were my first email when I decided to sell my Tesla. Although there were other dealers and specialists nearer home, I had no hesi... Read More
- Adrian MExcellent service - friendly and professional staff. Very knowledgeable about Tesla - supported me through whole purchasing process from enquiry to collection of my Model X. Highly recommend R Symons to anyone thinking of making the transition to EV.
- Dorian CSuper friendly staff and a fabulous car would highly recommend
- Martin LThe team at R Symons did an amazing job from first contact to collection, to fixing any little dings and scratches, and to finally finding a new home for my Tesla. The prices they offered were cheaper than any of my local options and most important of all everything was taken care of by the tea... Read More
- Ross BGreat customer experience, friendly and informative with zero sales pressure. Easy purchase process and the car preparation was immaculate.
- James RIn a world where everyone is jumping on the electric bandwagon it has been so refreshing dealing with people with genuine expertise, who took the time to personalise and tailor advice to ensure our new car is exactly right for our needs. This is our 3rd EV (5th if you include hybrids - but we don&rs... Read More
- Paul RI was able to ask as many questions as I liked about the car I was interested in, and I got clear answers from Richard. He provided honest details of the tiny blemishes and delivered the car to my door in super fast time.
- Mike PFriendly, informative and helpful staff. No "sales speak". Efficient process from start to finish.
- Rob G.R Symons are a very professional outfit who made selling my car a pleasant experience. The service is friendly and their pre sale recommendations are correct and sensibly priced. There were no surprises at any stage of the process. RG
- OzzyJust wanted to say a massive thank you to the whole team at RSymons. I was very hesitant as selling my car privately and asked for advice on forums. Was recommended by many people and took a shot with RSymons. I saved so much of a headache! They quoted me with what I would get for my car co... Read More