2014 (14) Volkswagen Up E-UP Fully Electric with up to100 mile range
- Fuel TypeElectric
- Year2014 (14)
- Mileage28,612 miles
- Body TypeHatchback
- Previous Keepers3
A terrific Urban car with plenty of range and practicality for your money; surprisingly spacious with an achievable range of 100 miles. The generous specification includes Heated Front Seats, Rear parking Sensors and Cruise Control. Also features the "Maps & More" system which provides a range of useful features form Navigation to charging information and more. Added safely for Urban driving in the form of the "City Braking" feature.
Affordable and characterful alternative to some of the other offerings out there with the benefit of that "VW feel", build quality and design.
Electric motoring and all of its associated benefits are waiting for you; incredibly low maintenance costs, minimal service requirement, minimal fuel cost to charge at home and out and about.
Please call for more information or to place a reservation deposit.
RSymons Ltd - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015.
R Symons - Tesla, Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Specialists since 2015
*Whilst we take every possible step to confirm the Free Supercharging status of vehicles it is the case that the terms and conditions of use are defined and administered by Tesla Motors and as such may be subject to change. We cannot be held responsible if these terms change without notice.
- Driver Convenience
- Cruise Control
- Mobile App Connectivity
- 15" Aerodynamic Alloy Wheels
- Deep Black Pearl Effect Paintwork
- Air Conditioning
- Dark Silver Decor
- Heated front seats
- City Emergency Braking
- ISOFIX Anchor Points
- Parking sensors
- CAR-NET E-REMOTE MOBILE SERVICES APP
- Maps & More system
- Owned Battery
- Type 2 and CCS Charging
- Zero Road Tax
- Zero charge in London Congestion Zone
- Zero charge in London ULEZ
- Technical Data
- Height1,489 mm
- Length3,540 mm
- Width1,641 mm
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleFWD
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)12.4 secs
- BHP81 bhp
- Maximum Speed81 mph
- Torque155 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight1,500 kg
- Contact DetailsR Symons10 Queensway Stem Lane Industrial Estate New Milton Hampshire BH25 5NNTelephone
- MondayBy Appointment Only
- TuesdayBy Appointment Only
- WednesdayBy Appointment Only
- ThursdayBy Appointment Only
- FridayBy Appointment Only
- SaturdayBy Appointment Only
- Ross WGreat service from Sophie and the team. Prompt delivery of my Tesla.
- Laurence SFrom start to finish simply a first class service. The service they provided selling my EGolf exceeded all expectations. Arranged the pick up of my car from Essex and kept me in the loop with progress all the time. Highly recommended.
- ChrisR Symons sold our car. We're absolutely over the moon with how quickly they were able to turn the sale around. They kept us informed whilst the sale was being agreed, and were hugely helpful and responsive throughout. I have absolutely no doubt that the experience of buying through R Symons wo... Read More
- Roman SI entrusted the sale of my Tesla S to Richard and the team whilst I was abroad. They provided an extremely professional service from pickup of the vehicle to it's sale, all achieved within a fortnight. Their knowledge of the Tesla product is second to none in the UK and are genuinely nic... Read More
- Rhys GFantastic customer service. Bought my first car here, very nice guys. Had a problem with the timing chain a week later, they had a truck sent out that night to tow it to the garage for me and paid for the work to be done. Over the moon with the experience and would highly recommend... Read More
- Karen GHad the pleasure of dealing with Richard and team for the sale of my Model X. A friendly, professional service from the first chat on the phone to the sale. I was kept informed every step of the way and nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely 5 star service.
- Bob and Gunny AWe read 45 reviews then went to the see the Tesla on sale at R Symons, and we were very impressed. We found Richard and Jo very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Their knowledge of Tesla cars is second to none. Having researched EV's for 2 years we decided to take the plunge. We hav... Read More
- BrianJust wanted to express my sincere thanks to Richard and all concerned with buying my car from me. It's difficult to write just how professional all of the procedure was dealt with. This was purely R. Symons making a purchase from me as I was buying a new Tesla. Their price was fair... Read More
- Mr. SilkenComplete professionals and delight in every sense of the word whether you are selling or buying a car through them. They treat you with a tremendous amount of respect and they deliver!!!! Thank you all at Rsymons!
- Stephen WBest car purchase experience ever at R Symons. Never felt rushed or pressured. Great cars, great people and great coffee!